- Improved multi-factor authentication that has an impact on the security of the system. (read more)
- Transparency of the record fields visibility was increased – there is no necessity of accessing the details. (read more)
- Searching for files/records in the Recycle Bin is no longer available, only filtering. This functionality limitation increases the efficiency of the entire system. (read more)
- The ability to edit Dynamic Forms in the Salesforce Lightning is increased. (read more)
- During the creation of a business opportunity, a location (territory) related to it can be added. (read more)
- A new logic for order creation is available. (read more)
- The previous limitations regarding incoming/outgoing email sizes were changed. (read more)
- New options of email creation were added – now it is possible with the drag & drop method. (read more)
- The Service Setup Assistant functionality was added; it helps to create Lightning Service Console App and its all elements such as users, queues, emails, macros, and so on. (read more)
- Three ready-to-use flows are available now: Create Case, Reset Password, and Verify Identity. (read more)
- Three ready-to-use macros were added: Create Case, Escalate Case, and Request More Info. (read more)
- External users can now use text messages for multi-factor authentication. (read more)
- The ability to edit the content of the autoresponder template received by the users who change their assigned email address was added. (read more)
We can expect the next release in spring. We are curious to see what Salesforce prepares for us. If you would like to find out about the details of the latest Salesforce update, we encourage you to check out their official release notes.
- Product Marketing Manager
She has been involved in the IT industry and Salesforce for three years. At the moment, she works on business development, generating leads, organizing business events and widely understood product marketing. She supports Craftware’s sales team reaching new customers and building long-term relationships with them. A certified Pardot specialist, a tool for automation of B2B Salesforce marketing.