1. Data Controller
The controller of your personal data is Craftware sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-675) at ul. Wołoska 22.
2. Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who is available at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of your granted consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) in order to receive the Newsletter issued by the Data Controller, as well as in order to pursue the Data Controller’s legitimate interests involving the marketing of the Data Controller’s products and services (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
4. Duration of the processing of personal data
Your personal data will be processed by us for the period necessary for the purpose of the processing, not longer than until your consent to the processing is withdrawn or you object to the processing. At the same time, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
5. Data recipients
In the process of achieving the purpose of the processing, your personal data may be shared with other recipients such as entities authorized to receive your personal data under the provisions of currently applicable law. The recipients of your data may include: entities processing your personal data on behalf of the Data Controller on the basis of an agreement entrusting the processing of personal data.
6. The rights of the data subjects
In connection with the processing of your data by the Data Controller, you are entitled to:
a. the right to access the data, in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR – the right to receive confirmation of whether your personal data is being processed and, if they are, you are entitled to access them, to obtain a copy thereof and to obtain the following information: on the purposes of the processing, categories of personal data, information on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, on the period of data storage or the criteria for determining them, on the rights you have in relation to the processing of your personal data, on the possibility of lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority, on the source of personal data collection, if they were not obtained directly from you, and on the profiling and automated processing of decisions;
b. the right to rectify the data, pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR – if you obtain knowledge that your personal data processed by the Data Controller are incorrect, outdated or incomplete, you have the right to demand their immediate rectification or completion;
c. the right to delete the data, in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, with the reservation that if you have given your consent to the processing of personal data, the request to delete it will have the same effect as the withdrawal of your consent;
d. the right to limit the data processing, in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR – you may request to stop the data processing, except for their storage, in situations when:
– you question the correctness of the personal data – for the period in which the Data Controller shall verify their correctness;
– you question the lawfulness of the processing of personal data by the Data Controller;
– the Data Controller no longer needs the data, but the data is necessary for you to establish, assert or defend your claims;
– you objected to the processing until the Data Controller decides whether the objection is justified;
e. the right to object to the processing of the data, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR
f. the right to transfer the data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR – to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data which you have provided to the Data Controller, if the processing is based on your consent, or to demand that the data be sent to another controller indicated by you.
7. Possibility of withdrawing your consent
In cases where your data is processed based on your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
8. Data processing outside of the EU
The Data Controller declares that your personal data may be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area, for example the USA and Australia, and will be protected by standard data protection clauses, which, pursuant to Article 46(2) of the GDPR constitute appropriate safeguards in the case of data transfer.
9. The right to complain to the supervisory authority
If you find out that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, that is, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
10. Automated data processing
Your personal data will not be processed in a way that results in automated decisions or profiling.
Cookies are small text files that can be stored on your device when you visit websites. They allow, among other things, to identify your browser during subsequent visits to various websites.
CRAFTWARE Sp. z o.o. uses several kinds of cookies, which are as follows:
– Cookies that verify your visit to our website, cookies that remember your visit to our website, the subpages of particular interest to you and the links you clicked on. They make it possible to personalize specific content and adapt it to individual user preferences.
– If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device, you can change your browser’s settings at any time so that it does not allow some or all of the websites to store them, or so that it notifies you every time a website wants to store these files on your device.
– You can also, at any time, delete the cookies that have already been saved to your device. Due to the variety of browsers available on the market that allow you to browse the website, the management of cookies files may vary. Therefore, in order to block the cookies, we recommend that you review the Privacy/Security management options in the menu that your browser uses. You can find them in the menu in the Options or Settings tab. You can also use the Help function in your browser.