- one team for support and new functionalities
- parallel development of the new version and making corrections
- hassle-free implementations
- flexibility that can be demonstrated to the company business departments
- Version control – what and how to use?
- Which code repository should you choose?
- Continous Integration and Sandbox hierarchy
- Proper release management
- Automated testing in the DevOps approach
A graduate of the Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology of the Warsaw University of Technology. He started his career as a programmer and later as a leader of a Java development team. Co-founder of Craftware in 2009. Since then, he wore many “hats” – analyst, architect, programmer, managing partner.
Since 2011, he has been involved in the development of systems based on the Salesforce platform, in which he highly values the opportunity to provide full-fledged solutions and close work with business partners quickly. A true enthusiast of this technology – several times participant in the world’s largest Dreamforce conference in San Francisco, holder of certificates checking knowledge of the Salesforce system. He collaborated with both corporations and startups.
Privately, an enthusiast of team sports and MMOs.
Although he graduated from the University of Physical Education in Warsaw in the field of Tourism and Recreation, he works in the IT industry for over nine years. At Craftware, he has been dealing with ongoing care and support of corporate clients (SPOC) as well as seeking new business opportunities for almost three years. He specializes in providing advanced IT services, such as comprehensive project implementation and post-implementation support (in the Managed Service model), or advanced team/body leasing.
Enthusiast of active leisure, especially mountain biking. Basketball and NBA league fan.