Maintenance and development of Salesforce in a global tobacco company
The description of the company
International cigarette and tobacco manufacturing company, with products sold in over 180 countries worldwide. One of the five biggest companies in the industry. The company has been using the Salesforce Platform for few years.
Company was looking for vendor, who will provide maintenance services for Salesforce Platform.
- We have provided architects and administrators to manage Salesforce platform, by implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools.
- The releasing process was improved and accelerated with CI practices (using Jenkins tool).
- Repetitive tasks were automated, which reduced the effort needed to manage the platform.
- Our developers are working on 3rd line of support.
- Reduce the cost of 20% platform support (2 FTE) while increasing the quality level.
- Reducing the necessary engagement through automation.
- Change of approach to performed tasks.