For whom is B2B Commerce Cloud intended?
To answer this question, it is worth asking yourself a few other questions first.
- Does your company have a network of partners who buy products from you?
- Are you looking for a quick way to launch a digital B2B sales channel?
- Do you care for a platform that will allow you to manage contracts together with a product catalog and prices easily and in an integrated way?
- Are you looking for a solution supporting cross-selling and up-selling, which will translate into an increase in sales in your company?
If you have answered affirmatively, then B2B Commerce Cloud is the solution for you.
What features are offered by B2B Commercial Cloud?
Unlike online retail sales (for which Salesforce offers B2C Commerce), wholesale works differently. Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud takes into account the typical challenges that may occur in this area. Out of the multiple conveniences which are available on the platform, the most important are:
- The possibility to launch an online store for B2B partners quickly — it can be stores or branches of your company that place orders to you.
- The possibility to personalize products and store design depending on the partner who makes purchases.
- Optimized processing of a small number of large orders (this is one of the main differences from B2C where a large number of single product orders is typical)
- The possibility to select many languages — it is helpful when you have customers in various countries.
- The option to establish prices depending on specific customers with the possibility to implement pricelists in different currencies.
- Responsiveness of the solution regardless whether you use a phone, a tablet, or a browser.
The ease of use, which is the outcome of the functionalities available on the platform, results in benefits for you and your customers. Many operations can be done simpler, faster, and more efficiently — both parties of the process save their time.
How can B2B Commerce Cloud support your sales?
It is worth noting the functionalities that are closely associated with carrying out sales activities, reaching customers, and encouraging them to buy your products.
To increase your sales, you can:
- Put advertising banners easily and quickly.
- Create connections between the offered products to convince customers to buy other items and use the potential of cross-selling.
- Create sets of products the price of which depends on the number of purchased products
- Put on the home page the product you would like to sell quickly with a limited number of discount coupons for selected groups of customers.
- Combine the store with your warehouse system to display only the available products. There is no need to convince anyone that these outwardly minor conveniences are actually must-haves in the today’s sale.
B2C Commerce Cloud — so much in a standard package
One of the factors deciding about the usability of a platform or tool to support an online store is the comprehensiveness. It is probably an important selection criterion also for you. Maybe, in the beginning, basic functionalities are enough, but eventually, it is always important that the sales and service process is convenient as possible both for yourself and your customers.
Sometimes, the full comfort, that is extra features, means additional costs. Salesforce offers these as standard. In the case of Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud, a standard does not mean a minimum, but the set of functionalities that allow you to carry out the sales process from the beginning to the end.
What do you get as standard then?
- Online B2B store with an integrated panel to log in and manage accounts for every user.
- Support of multiple languages and currencies
- Support of sales cart to which you can add thousands of products.
- Possibility to repeat previously placed complicated orders.
- Personalized store design customized to the customer who uses it.
- Possibility to manage a range of products for your customers.
- Possibility to add to your store simple products as well as variant products that consist of specific items.
- Configurable product panel in which you decide if a product can be bought separately or only in a bundle.
- Pricelists prepared for certain customers or segments
- Advanced module for placing orders in which your customers can split delivery of particular items to many addresses and due dates.
- Possibility to place orders for branches directly via the head office.
- Order history in one place.
- Support for various types of payment, including debit/credit card and pre-paid orders or orders which are processed based on concluded contracts.
The list is long. Despite this, maybe there is something missing, something that you really need? In such a case, we look forward to hearing from you. At Craftware, nothing is impossible. Tell us what your business process looks like, and we will customize the solution to meet your expectations.
So, are you ready to achieve success together with us?
How was the solution created?
B2B Commerce Cloud was built by CloudCraze as an independent package (so-called Managed Package) on the Salesforce platform Force.com. In 2018, Salesforce took over the company enlarging this way its portfolio of e-commerce products with an e-tool for the B2B market. The aim was to deliver an integrated environment that would allow changing the ways companies buy or sell goods and services each other while using a digital sales channels.
What is important, the use of B2B Commerce Cloud makes digital experience personalized, yet similar, for all customers at any time, in any place, and on any device, with or without the participation of a sales person. B2B Commerce Cloud was built based on Salesforce, so the platform users can quickly launch and implement this tool. It is worth mentioning that it is well-set on Salesforce Community, which simplifies carrying out sales activities.
- Salesforce Consultant
A Salesforce Consultant with 7 years of experience, accredited B2B Commerce administrator. He has been associated with IT industry for 15 years. He participated in projects carried out for Polish and international customers from automotive, manufacturing, and retail industries. He has been taking part in implementing projects at Craftware as a Business and System Analyst, CRM consultant and a Project Manager for over a year.