Reach potential customers
Sell so that the customers would like to get back to you
Build loyalty among your customers
Take care of customer service
Salesforce CRM specialist. Initially associated with the hotel industry, from which he went to IT (JAVA and Salesforce technology). He cooperates with domestic and international clients. He began his adventure with Salesforce in the Craftware sales department; currently, he is a Salesforce CRM consultant. His work focuses on finding the value of implementation for new customers, working with them on building its scope and pricing. He is also responsible for system configuration and deployments. In addition to his daily work at Craftware, Marek is an ALK lecturer at post-graduate studies in CRM and Marketing Automation. He is an avid motorcyclist. He owns a Salesforce Accredited Sales Professional certificate.
Katažyna Viduto is with Salesforce for the last 3 years, currently responsible for Mid Market in Baltic countries. Although her background is not from IT – understanding of different business processes helps her to help companies during the digital transformation process. Katažyna strongly agrees with the statement, that customer experience before, during and after sales process is one of the most important factors nowadays and it doesn’t matter if it is B2B or B2C world.
Directors and managers of sales and B2C marketing who want to increase sales results, including online sales.
Owners and those managing of B2C organizations who want to digitize their companies and increase their business value.
People responsible for e-commerce development in the company and Customer Experience.
- Read case study
How has the customer service time been reduced by half at home&you?
- A few scattered tools were replaced with a single consistent system in which customer data is stored.
- The customer service process was standardized.
- KPI was established, and monitoring of the department performance was enabled.
- Read case study
How does AZA Group handles omnichannel communication?
- A consistent system for the Customer Service consultants supporting four brands simultaneously was created.
- Datas from web channel, e-mail, and chat available in one place.
- The response time to inquiries and complaints to the customer service department has been significantly reduced.