Provalliance Poland is a leader on the hairdressing market. The company manages many salons, including Jean Louis David and Lovely Look. It has been present in Poland for 20 years, owns about 70 hair salons. However, globally, the Provalliance company manages over 3.500 salons located in 22 countries.
The major goal of the implementation was delivering a single tool for marketing automation that would allow consistent and effective communication with the brand customers through two channels: e-mail and SMS. Efficient management of the customer paths and managing the loyalty program were other goals. The goals were achieved by implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Provalliance needed a consistent tool mostly to manage marketing and transaction communication with customers as well as to launch loyalty programs for the existing customers. The situation Craftware met was the multiplicity of vendors, various tools, and external agencies. The implemented tool was ultimately supposed to decrease the number of entities and properly integrate with the existing architecture.
At the customer’s, the CRM Salesforce system had been already implemented to provide holistic control over booking appointments at hair salons and tracking the history of contact with every customer.
The solution should allow:
- launching an extended and loyalty program, managed from Salesforce and dedicated to the Provalliance needs;
- creating and managing customer marketing paths;
- automation of marketing communication;
- using Marketing Cloud for transactional communication with customers;
- transferring logic and content from other marketing tools and reducing the number of vendors.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud was the implemented solution. It was entirely integrated with the CRM and loyalty program for customers. The marketing automation was introduced, the management of the transaction and marketing channels were combined. The possibility of launching all campaigns according to the planned customer paths was provided.
Moreover, the customer got access to the full customer contact history and the 360-degree view. As intended, the software architecture was simplified, and the number of providers was reduced.
Currently, Salesforce is a data and processes base in which everything associated with customers is embedded:
- The web-based booking form, together with the customer panel function, is plugged into Salesforce.
- The mobile app with the reservation option is connected to Salesforce.
- The voice chatbot works as an automatic call center outside working hours of the consultants — it sends data to and from Salesforce.
Creating and managing customers paths and contacts customizations became possible, for example through:
- transaction messages after reservations and appointments,
- appointment confirmation with the option of canceling by e-mail or SMS,
- notifications reminding about the appointments with the option of canceling by e-mail or SMS,
- communication after the appointment – thanks and information about granted loyalty points as well as a request for the visit feedback.
Provalliance expanded marketing communication by introducing:
- various campaigns (encouraging to the next visit because of birthdays, onboardings for new customers);
- assigning customers to the discount campaigns (birthday discounts or discounts for collected loyalty points).
- The implementation of Salesforce helped to keep continuous increase in Provalliance turnover in the same hair salons.
- In the past 70 months, Provalliance has been noting an increase in turnover in like-for-like.
- The share of previously made reservations to all visits in salons stands at 70%, and it shows an upward trend.